McPherson Design Group engineering expertise includes Federal, State, and Municipal Government Agencies; Design-Build; Historical Preservation, Renovation, and Adaptive Re-use; Commercial/Office; Hangars; Hotel/Hospitality; Single-Family and Multi-Family Housing; Industrial; Institutional; K-12; Universities; Libraries; Medical/Dental Facilities; Public Safety; Recreational; Religious Facilities; Retail and Shopping Centers; Restaurants and Dining Facilities; Parking Structures; Waterfront Structures, Water/Wastewater Treatment Structures, etc.
Services on these projects include:
- Feasibility or Related Studies;
- Facility Condition Inspections and Structural Investigations (including above and below water inspections);
- Value Engineering Studies;
- Seismic and Wind Load Evaluations;
- Structural Hardening for Anti-Terrorist Force Protection (ATFP);
- Full Service Design, including Contract Documents, Specifications, Cost Estimates, Calculations, Shop Drawings, and As-Built Drawings;
- Special Inspections and Construction Administration;
- LEED Certification Design Features in accordance with USGBC requirements for LEED Silver, Gold, and Platinum Rating;
- Quality Assurance Plan (QAP) preparation;
- Operation and Maintenance Support Information (OMSI); and
- Engineering Consultation Services during construction.